Friday, May 8, 2009

Ok it has been a very long time!! We have been real busy!! Austin has made state in the 2 mile for track and I will take some pictures and post them for everyone to enjoy!! Jordan was in a play for EAC College, PeterPan he was Captain Hook!! We are looking forward to the summer and a breather from run run run!!! In June we will be taking a trip to Spokane to visit with the Grandma and Grandpa Berg!! We can not wait!!! Anyway here are a few pictures to enjoy!!

This is at Easter Jordan and Gina and Jonny's kids!!

This is Austin and his scout leader Brother Nevins getting an award for scouts!!


This is Austin with his friends!!



This is Austin on his 15th birtday being goofy!!!









This is Jordan at his play!! He is Captain Hook!!





This is Jordan, Emily (Gina's oldest) and Hunter (Gina's boy) at my dad's grave!!






This is Jordan at his 5th grade track meet!!

This is Austin on Mt. Graham on a scout trip reflecting signals from other mountain tops in the state..



































No comments:

In Memory of Erich J. Berg

In Memory of Erich J. Berg
This is how I will always remember my sweet heart!! Full of life and laughter. I miss him and see him in my boys everyday. I love you!!!