Monday, December 15, 2008

Austin's Soccer Game






Here are a few pictures of Austin at his game!! He is number 6. He just had a tournament in Phoenix this weekend. One of his team mates was diagnosed with lung cancer and is in the hospital down there for Chemo so they made a special trip to visit him also.. He already had a tumor in his leg and had to have it amputated from the knee down a few years ago.. Keep his family in your prayers.. He is a terrific soccer player even though he only had one leg..
Austin has one more game on Thursday then has a break for Christmas... Merry Christmas to all!!! More later..

No comments:

In Memory of Erich J. Berg

In Memory of Erich J. Berg
This is how I will always remember my sweet heart!! Full of life and laughter. I miss him and see him in my boys everyday. I love you!!!